1. LVNUP has a zero-tolerance policy on sexual harassment at events. This includes unwanted advances, touches, language, images or comments. Anyone in violation of this policy will be immediately removed.
2. LVNUP events are a “Safe Space” for any public person who wishes to attend regardless of sexual orientation or gender identification. Any person participating in discriminatory behavior based on perceived gender or sexual orientation will be asked to leave.
3. Violence of any kind is not permitted at any LVNUP events. Any persons involved in violent behavior will be removed. An altercation will result in the removal of all participants.
4. Discrimination against any religion, path or practice is not allowed as LVNUP strives for interfaith peace.
5. When at any LVNUP event, all people are welcome and may have their voice heard. Please be considerate and respectful as each person shares their own personal experiences or situation.
6. Each person’s magical or religious items are unique and special to them. Please do not touch the personal items of others without their expressed permission.
7. Some members of our community may not be “out of the broom closet”. Please ask before taking any photographs of people and be conscientious of faces in the background and to the sides of your picture. This includes posting photographs of attendees on social media without their permission.
8. LVNUP events are open to the public and attendees are not vetted by the LVNUP organization. Always be mindful of your surroundings and your belongings. Please report any suspicious behavior to a LVNUP board member.